Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Shop early for Christmas

I received an email today from Amazon advising me to shop early for Christmas and pick up some of their great offers. 'That's a good idea, 'I said to myself. 'I can do that if I get organised.'
Myself replied, 'Who are you kidding?'

I might be stupid but at least I'm honest.

P.S. Should that be 'Whom are you kidding?'? I think it should in theory but it would sound really silly. Should I have two question marks? Is anybody still reading?

P.P.S. I think I'll make welshcakes.

4 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

Well, welshcakes it is!

Anonymous said...

erm, I've done my Christmas shopping (just the turkey and veggies to get..)




Amanda - (4kids&adog)

jmb said...

Good question!
Should that be, "Whom are you kidding?"
Ask the real Welshcakes, she's the punctuation police.

Well it would work if you are going to give everyone books, but not the latest ones that come out in November for the Christmas trade. Maybe you can pre-order.

Yeah, right!

Liz Hinds said...

mdm, I changed my mind. Or rather I didn't have the right ingredients. So it became a cake and then I thopught I'd better taste it and it wasn't brilliant so ... I'm starting again this morning!

Amanda! I'm speechless!!!

Oh you can pre-order, jmb. Amazon have thought of everything to get your money off you.