Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I found Andy's card!

I hadn't written it. It was still in its sellophane at the bottom of my pile of paper for recycling! If it hadn't been rubbish day, I wouldn't have found it for ages.

And, what's more ...
I had a phone call from the community cafe this morning asking how I made the carrot and coriander (aka stand-up-on-its-own) soup on Monday. They've had lots of compliments and wanted to recreate it. How did I make it? Um, well, this and a bit of that and ...

It's been a good Wednesday so far. (It is Wednesday, isn't it?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once I burnt the chocolate for cake I ws making, I decided to carry on anyway..and everyone loved it! My Dad commented how he really liked the nutty chocolate topping i never told him the nutty bits were actually burnt bits ;0) I trust you have given your soup a suitably posh name!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Well done, on both counts!