Thursday, August 09, 2007

My apologies

I have been lackadaisical about blogging - writing and reading - and about most things, this last week. Only yesterday I discovered that I didn't have any ironed t-shirts to wear to work and, while drying my hair, had to do the old sitting-on-a-t-shirt trick. And it worked! It was get-awayable enough to wear anyway. I might do that more often in future.

My blogging impetus, or lack of, isn't helped by my inability to post photos. I think my puta has nineoclockitis. Every time I try to upload a photo, that little clock thing appears, ticks round to nine and then stops.

And I don't really know what's going on in the world so I can't comment on that. Ooh, I remember: the lovely Welshcakes has awarded me with the power of - now I must spell this right - schmooze. I'll pop over there now, pick up the award and be back before you can say, Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy.

4 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

Remember ... this blog is YOUR outlet, not a platform for you to be a performing monkey to garner approval from the stinking masses (us). It should make you feel good ... blog at your leisure.

Graf von Straf Hindenburg said...

...had to do the old sitting-on-a-t-shirt trick...

Now don't get me all hot and worked up about you!

Liz said...

I do, mdm, but thanks for the reminder anyway.

Ah, James, you should have seen what I was wearing while sitting on the t-shirt ...

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I must try that - sitting on unironed t-shirts, I mean. Love the nineoclockitia diagnosis!