Thursday, August 09, 2007

My apologies

I have been lackadaisical about blogging - writing and reading - and about most things, this last week. Only yesterday I discovered that I didn't have any ironed t-shirts to wear to work and, while drying my hair, had to do the old sitting-on-a-t-shirt trick. And it worked! It was get-awayable enough to wear anyway. I might do that more often in future.

My blogging impetus, or lack of, isn't helped by my inability to post photos. I think my puta has nineoclockitis. Every time I try to upload a photo, that little clock thing appears, ticks round to nine and then stops.

And I don't really know what's going on in the world so I can't comment on that. Ooh, I remember: the lovely Welshcakes has awarded me with the power of - now I must spell this right - schmooze. I'll pop over there now, pick up the award and be back before you can say, Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy.

4 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

Remember ... this blog is YOUR outlet, not a platform for you to be a performing monkey to garner approval from the stinking masses (us). It should make you feel good ... blog at your leisure.

James Higham said...

...had to do the old sitting-on-a-t-shirt trick...

Now don't get me all hot and worked up about you!

Liz Hinds said...

I do, mdm, but thanks for the reminder anyway.

Ah, James, you should have seen what I was wearing while sitting on the t-shirt ...

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I must try that - sitting on unironed t-shirts, I mean. Love the nineoclockitia diagnosis!