Sunday, July 29, 2007

Have the All Blacks peaked too soon?

Okay, so I'm entering a competition to win a press pass for the rugby world cup. Husband is greatly entertained by this. He thinks, given the chance to interview some of my sporting heroes, I would go to jelly and be unable to utter more than the occasional squeak. Complete nonsense of course; I would be the consummate professional. (Ha!)

However for me to even get a chance, I need people to visit http://www.sportingo.com/home/all_blacks_need_get_back/1001,4164

read my article and comment on it. Discuss, agree, argue but comment.

I'd be awfully grateful if you would.
xx

7 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Liz, will do!

Puss-in-Boots said...

I did, Liz!

Anonymous said...

Dear Liz, I hope you win. Comment has been posted.

Anonymous said...

Done... I wish you well in your quest for 15 minutes of stardom and fame!

Liz Hinds said...

Thank you so much!

mdmhvonpa said...

:D ... got your backon this!

Colin Campbell said...

Go Scotland. No chance, but have to support them.