Sunday, July 01, 2007

Apart from Japanese tourists and school parties, we saw ...

Husband is well-used to my eccentricities. He understands that when I yell, 'Spotty piggies!' his job is to stop the car so I can get out and take a photo.



Photo-wise, he prefers the grand panoramic views; I do the small stuff of life. Between us we cover most things. But I am definitely the animal-one.





Do you think this is the best place to raise a family? With the whole of Windermere just across the road?










Who's your daddy?











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a whistle stop tour you've had...although, two nights away on holiday is always better and somehow longer than two nights at home...it's not having to spend so many minutes thinking...'now, what next shall I cook...wash...mend...clean...tidy?'
Reading a menu is so much more pleasurable...that's it! Time seems longer when spent on pleasures.

Despite the weather, you've had a break and seen places you'd only heard of before. That's what we British should do more often.

Liz Hinds said...

Yes, Shirl, it was a lovely break and visiting new places wsa great.