Friday, June 22, 2007

Fellow bloggers ...

have a lot to answer for!

I saw a youtube video on Welshcakes's blog and that reminded me that I wanted to look for a Victoria Wood video. I couldn't find the bit I wanted but came across the one below and that made me laugh so there it is.

Then I went to Serena's blog and found the 'What will your famous last words be?' quiz and was so amused by the result, I had to blog it here. On the plus side, I didn't start doing every quiz listed in the sidebar, which is what usually happens when I go there.

I just have to find out what colour my inner child is, what my Simpson's character is, what song I should strip to, and which great artist should have painted my portrait. I mean, you've just got to know these things, haven't you?

3 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Thanks for the link. Yes, I get sidetracked by all these fun quizzes and stuff, too!

DeeJay said...

It really doesn't matter what song you strip to - just get 'em off! :-)

Lee said...

"Leave Your Hat On" would have to be the ultimate song to strip to! ;)