Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It's what I was born for

In church on Sunday (have you noticed how often I am mentioning that I was in church on Sunday?) I had a cwch with a four-week-old baby: I was born to be a granny.

If anyone who has the ability to make me a granny is reading this, please take note.

* * * * * * * * * *

Now if you're thinking of conducting an experiment let me save you the trouble. I can tell you with no shadow of a doubt that imitation suntan is a lot harder to get off carpets than it is to wear off skin.

Who on earth chose pale carpets for our bedroom anyway?

6 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I wanted to stop by your blog and thank you for that kind compliment that you gave me. WOW I have never thought of myslef as pretty!! I needed that this week. Not been one of my best!! Do come back..((smile))..Sandy

Furtheron said...

Now are these two things linked? I.e. your clear desire to be a granny and having to clean imitation suntan out of your bedroom carpet.... :S

Liz Hinds said...

In that they both suggest that I'm slightly losing the plot, probably.

Now, for goodness sake, could the word verification be any longer?!

Anonymous said...

Hint...hint.

Crushed said...

I detected a veiled hint to someone in there.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

A veiled hint indeed! I used to make terrible messes with imitation suntan in my late teens and twenties. I know it has improved immensely but it still streaks / comes off in the bath / messes up your nails. I have given it up now!