Monday, May 21, 2007

I can make you thin ...

is the title of a book by Paul McKenna. Well, I haven't had any success making myself thin so if he can do it, I'll be delighted.

Although I bought the book - complete with CD - for 50p in a charity shop; that rather suggests that the previous owner didn't think much of it. Then again perhaps it worked so miraculously that he/she no longer needs it and wants everyone to benefit from it. Then again, the fact that it looks unread is less promising.

I'll let you know.

When I get round to reading it.

4 comments:

Furtheron said...

Now there's your problem - you bought the book for only 50p - you should've paid the list price for it. The reason you then get thin is you can't afford any food for the rest of the week... :-)

Liz Hinds said...

Good thinking, Furtheron. I like your style.

Chris E said...

That's a good book - lost a couple of stones following its guidelines a couple of years ago.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Yes, let us know!