Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Ten things I'll never do

I was tagged (weeks ago!) by Welshcakes so let's think.

1. Grow old gracefully.

2. Go potholing.

3. Eat a kangaroo's penis (as a contestant on a reality show was challenged to do).

4. Go to a nudist resort.

5. Stop loving my family (that includes Harvey).

6. Get my life organised.

7. Take life or myself too seriously.

8. Go out without eye-liner on.

9. Be able to imagine infinity or eternity.

10. Stop being awed by creation.

I know this month is a really busy time for everybody so I won't pick anyone to tag but say, 'Please, if you'd like to, list ten things you'll never do.'

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm looking at your list started me thinking which as a man you understand dosent happen offten if at all.
well im not growing old gracefully lol been potholing , if i was hungry enough id eat it. not sure about no4 mayby after 2 years in a gym, 5 never stop, organiised me , 7 if you cant laugh at your self get a life.8 has to be purple,9 &10 totaly agree.

Elsie said...

I completely agree with #5 and #10. And absolutely with #3. And probably #4. But what is potholing?

Anonymous said...

potholing (i think) is when you go climbing in and out of holes and tunnels and caves ... in the rock. its quite dark, and if you dont like enclosed spaces, one to avoid.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I'm glad there's someone else who takes her make-up seriously! I, too, intend to grow old disgracefully.

Anonymous said...

I did not know about No 8 - you can teach me one day, Liz.