Monday, October 16, 2006

Taking it out

Had a good session in Thrive circuits tonight. One of the stations was a punchball (actually it's a punchpad but you get the picture), and I laid into it with a vengeance.

Thump - you lying little - thump thump - devious - thump - conniving scumbag - thump thump thump. Oh, I did feel better at the end (see previous post). My arms were fit to drop off but it was worth it.

Incidentally, last week I was either in the gym or in circuits 5 days out of 7, for an hour of fairly strenuous exercise each time. And I haven't lost any weight!! What is that about?

3 comments:

Anna said...

Everyone knows you don't lose weight at the gym. You put it on, cause muscle is heavier than flab.

Enjoy, though. xx

Liz Hinds said...

But I'm still flabby too!

Anonymous said...

Oh Liz, I sympathise with you on the exercising and NOT losing any weight. I could do vigorous exercise and watch my diet for a month, and put weight ON, yep I could, lol. Your dog is absolutely gorgeous, and one of your posts mentioned indians and curries, my fave, especially lately "peshwari" nans. Take care. XX