Saturday, October 07, 2006

Preview

You lucky people! You're the first to get to see an advance showing of Harvey: the movie, ahead of its premiere in church tomorrow.

Over to the side, underneath the title, it says, The thoughts of me and my dog, and below that is a link to the film Harvey.

All I can say is that Steven Spielberg had better look to his laurels; with me and Harvs in town, there'll be no Oscars left for him!

Harvey is 14 next Thursday and back in April he had a funny turn (possibly a mini-stroke) and for a few days we thought he was just going to fade away quietly. But he revived and is as smelly, hairy, slobbery, deaf and blind as ever he was.

Long-time readers of this blog will remember the ramp we created for Harvey in the summer to enable him to get up into the back garden now that his legs are going and he can't manage steps and there are some shots of him trying it out, as well as a variety of other poses.

When I started looking for photos to use in this montage, I had to stop after the first few packets - he must be the photographed dog in the world!!

I hope you enjoy!

9 comments:

Elsie said...

Oh Liz, it was absolutely wonderful! And how lucky Harvey is to be part of your family! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Harvey, the best dog in the world. Great job. Enjoyed watching it. You deserve an Oscar.

Anonymous said...

That was so cool!

Serena said...

Harvey's a total movie star. What a sweetheart.

Anna said...

That was brilliant!

Anna said...

Best dog in the world, hands down!

Clare said...

That is brilliant!! I have emailed the link to my boyfriend, who had two retrievers in the past, loves them, and needs cheering up at the moment!

Liz Hinds said...

Glad you all enjoyed it!

I hope it helped cheer up your boyfriend, Clare!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant - we both loved it - Shirl & Pete (Pete wonders how Harvey learned to sing as well)