Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Rhossili


As Blogger is being co-operative, I'll post some photos of Rhossili and Worm's Head.

On Saturday we took a ride out in Brian (our convertible Beetle) to the end of Gower to join the throngs of tourists walking to the end of the headland. It's strange thinking of the Worm as a tourist attraction; to us, it's just the Worm. Fabulously beautiful but just there.

And this is just a bit of the wall that surrounds the farmer's fields. I liked it.

I keep thinking of a serious post I want to do but this has taken me long enough so it can wait a little longer. Also want to write about Sophia Loren and sheep.

And I am pathetically excited by the fact that this blog will soon reach 1,000 visitors (since May)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As Pete I ponder our planned move to Bristol, I keep wondering if he'd like a bridge crossing daily...we could live in Monmouthshire...or somewehere else more picturesque. And remote. And inaccessible to a girl on a scooter. Not a good idea.