Thursday, July 06, 2006

Is it me?

I seem to be asking that question more and more these days. And increasingly the answer is yes.

But I can't be the only one with this problem.

How do you clean the shower without getting yourself and the bathroom floor soaked?

Two hours ago I cleaned the lounge. Harvey came and joined me, lying in the middle of the carpet. Not wanting to disturb him I put off hoovering.

I'm still waiting for him to move.

Haven't had much time to learn typing today but I have found another typing tutor so I will try that one instead. (If at first you don't succeed, blame the teacher.)

But I have had my first video conference! Daughter and Holly on one end, me and younger son on this end. All waving and blowing kisses to each other. Okay, that was mostly me, but it was great fun.

The only trouble with a webcam is forgetting that it is on and doing something embarrassing. Not that I ever do anything embarrassing.

4 comments:

jomoore said...

I was on a conference call the other day and put my phone on 'mute' so I could slurp my tea, sniff and make sarcastic remarks (you know, like you do). Then I realised I hadn't put it on mute at all, but on loudspeaker! The buttons are right next to each other! Stupid phone. Luckily I think I realised before I'd done anything too terrible...

Liz Hinds said...

That could have been disastrous!

Shirley said...

Cleaning the shower....use a soapy cloth, squeegee and shower head on light spray. Leave the bottom of the shower till last and clean it whilst you are outside it!

Orrrrr clean it naked and BLAST it!

MaryB said...

Or clean it while you're in the shower. Or leave it for someone else to clean. ;-)