Monday, May 01, 2006

Samantha does it after a good rub down

When I use our lovely new shower I feel like one of those Herbal Essences women that surround Desperate Housewives: I can't help, 'Mm-ing,' with pleasure. It is such a wonderful shower.

And our bathroom makes me feel like I'm in a hotel. Mmmmmmm. It was worth the wait.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Look away now, Tim.

On her blog, Chris comments on a newspaper report that 'a new poster campaign is causing consternation amongst the elderly in Caerphilly'. The campaign is aimed at 'Happy, Healthy, Horny Over-Fifties'.

I for one can understand the consternation - but not about the campaign (even though I dislike the word 'horny'): I am not elderly!

I would say more but I am aware of the sensibilities of some of my readers.

Oh, and happy May Day!

2 comments:

jodes da princess said...

those herbal essence adverts make me feel a bit sick for two reasons.

My mother in law is called sally, and I dont need to think about her 'doing it after sundaes'

and my mother is called jane, who in the advert only does it when the mail-man comes. My father is a mail man. uuuuggghhh.

Liz Hinds said...

Oh dear!

At least she doesn't do it when the milkman comes.