Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The phone just rang

It told me I had a message. It never does that. The message: One to the Arsenal. Then it thanked me for calling BT.

My life is very confusing sometimes.

I think I saw a UFO on the way home from aerobics - I was on the way home from aerobics not the UFO; I don't know where that had been. More likely it was going. It seemed to be heading in the direction of the water melons. Perhaps it was a case of 'ET go home'.

I have been insulted by three different men today. Perhaps I will ask Mr Guinness if that can go in his record book too.

I went to aerobics instead of drumming as my circuit trainer is skiing.

I hope daughter found her way back to the station and home again tonight. I have not heard from her since she wanted to know where she was.

I should have been born two centuries ago then I could have worn a dress like Scarlett wore to the barbecue. All lace and flounces and green and white. Fiddle de di. But really Gone With the Wind is a strange film. The opening sequence laments the passing of the Southern way of life with slaves. Rhett Butler is rather dishy though.

And that is probably all the rambling I will do for now. I have noticed that I write rather more on my blog than anyone else seems to write on theirs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The BT message would have been a text message Liz. Someone wanted to text you but you don't have the necessary equipment so they used the relatively new landline SMS service.

You write loads and it is always interesting!

Liz Hinds said...

THat doesn't explain why anyone would think I wanted to know the result of an Arsenal game!