Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I should be in bed now

The little man said he was coming at 8.30 am. It is now 8.40 and he's not here. I got up early (again) to make sure I and the bathroom were ready, and where is he? He'll be lucky to get a cup of tea from me today.

I have said goodbye old and faithful bath, you have served us well. Now I just want the deed done.

Just stopped to do the dishes in case the water is turned off. And make a cup of tea - for me - obviously. It's now 9 and still no sign. I am not amused.

There are 54 days until the clocks go ... forward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How annoying it is to have workmen in the home. It is intrusive, upsets your routine and rarely is it painless or cheap!

But I hope the mental vision of wallowing in the new bath (when you actually know what it'll be like), surrounded by scented candles, will keep you going for now Liz.