Monday, January 16, 2006

Is this a record?

I just had the tiniest grape. It measured 5 mm and was perfectly formed. If I had taken a photo of it I could have sent it to the Guinness Book of Records but I ate it.

On week 2 of the Kelloggs Kick Start diet. I am enjoying my two bowls of cereal a day but suspect I should probably not be eating everything else as well.

Forgot to mention the Strictly Come Dancing night on Friday. Black tie affair in a village hall with the most sumptuous buffet. Our dance teachers were there but fortunately it was dark. Could have done with hob-nailed boots to deal with some of the farmers who didn't care where they went or whose feet they trod on. But all that was forgotten when I tasted the meringues. 'To die for' was never more appropriate.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Liz I just want to say I really enjoyed sunday. Apart from picking on me at the start I thought you did very well. I'm left feeling challenged by your three questions and you've given me a licence to behave childishly! If I put things in you tea and make prank phone calls to the office you've only yourself to blame!

Liz Hinds said...

No, Tim, if you noticed it was childlike not childish!!

Thank you for your nice comment anyway.