Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What I'm going to do today

I woke at 7 something and thought, 'I'll be dynamic and get up and do lots before I'm awake'; at 10 past 9 I looked at the clock again. I do not remember falling asleep. Do we wever remember falling asleep? Wever is an interesting word. I have been creating a few words of late. Donkum is one, as in, 'oh, you donkum.' That was sort of deliberate; wever is, of course, a typing error, but it is still an attractive word.

Life imitates art. Or is it the other ay around? We watched a DVD on Saturday (we tried to go dancing but it had been cancelled and no-one had told us) about a woman who is convinced that her neighbor has murdered his wife as he is much too cheerful just after she dies; a very similar thing occurred in church the next day.

Occured, on the other hand, is a word I don't like. Primarily because I struggle to spell it. Like cappucino. ............. I have just worked out how to do spellchecks! My puta was blocking pop-ups.

No comments: